Saturday, June 20, 2009

Gloves

Your hands are freezing, Samantha, let me put some gloves on them.

No, Richard, I don't like gloves.

Why do you always say you don't like gloves? I don't understand how somebody could not like gloves. What's there not to like about gloves? Besides not being able to handle your keys well-- there's nothing bad about gloves! No, really, Samantha, don't roll your eye's at me! This is serious! Well, it's not really, serious, but it's serious.

What does it matter to you?

It matters because your hands are freezing! For no reason, other than, you don't like gloves! Ridiculous! I have an extra pair of perfectly good gloves right over there in my Dotson, and you won't put them on to warm up your frozen hands, because you don't like gloves! That's so stupid! Why don't you like gloves? I don't get it.

I don't know. It's stupid. I guess I just feel like they make me look like I'm trying to be cool, in a way?

Oh... Yeah, I guess I do the same thing with sunglasses... But, gloves are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment